Pottinger Gaherty Environmental Consultants, Ltd.—January 2005
The purpose of this report, prepared for the CRC Joint Venture in January 2005, was to summarize the environmental attributes of the Cape Roger Curtis, and provide a baseline picture of the existing ecological conditions on the lands.
This information will be used to assess the impacts of the proposed development, and develop an environmental management plan to avoid or mitigate potential impacts and propose enhancement measures.
- Figure 1 (Location Map)
- Figure 2 (Vegetation Classifications)
- Figure 3 (Wildlife Habitat Characteristics)
- Figure 4 (Waterbird Species Count)
- Appendix 1 (Additional Ecological Information)
- Appendices 2 & 3 (Expected Occurrence of Wildlife Species; and Threatened and Endangered Vertebrate Species Potentially Present)
- Appendix 4 (Photographs)
- Appendix 5 (Site Cards)