What is the Conservancy?
The Bowen Island Conservancy works to protect and preserve the natural environment of the island—from endangered coastal bluffs, to inland lakes, to wetlands and fens.
Through our work and advocacy, we offer a hopeful future for future generations, and the amazing diversity of plant, animal, and insect species with whom we share this extraordinary place.
Our work involves:
Please support us
There are many ways for you to help us protect and preserve beautiful Bowen Island:
- Become a member
- Donate funds
- Donate land (in trust, or by conservation covenant)
- Volunteer your time
- Attend one of our events
- Ask us a question
Cape Roger Curtis Trust Society archive
The Conservancy maintains an archive of the former CRC Trust Society website material.
Latest news and events
- 14-Sep: Help wanted to transplant eelgrass
- 26-Jul: Camping at Cape Roger Curtis
- 24-Jul: Get involved with the Bowen Island Biodiversity Project!
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery
- 20-Jan: Stories from the Bay
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront conservation area at Cape Roger Curtis is happening
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay