What is the Conservancy?
The Bowen Island Conservancy works to protect and preserve the natural wonders of the island—from endangered coastal bluffs, to inland lakes, to wetlands and fens.
Through our work and advocacy, we offer a hopeful future for future generations, and the amazing diversity of plant, animal, and insect species with whom we share this extraordinary place.
Our work involves:
Please support us
There are many ways for you to help us protect and preserve beautiful Bowen Island:
- Become a member
- Donate funds
- Donate land (in trust, or by conservation covenant)
- Volunteer your time
- Attend one of our events
- Ask us a question
Cape Roger Curtis Trust Society archive
The Conservancy maintains an archive of the former CRC Trust Society website material.
Latest news and events
- 20-Jan: Stories from the Bay
- 28-Nov: Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront park at Cape Roger Curtis is happening
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery