Our 2016 Spring Speaker Series wrapped up with Randall Lewis, President of the Squamish River Watershed Society and Environmental Co-coordinator with the Squamish Nation. Randall talked about the Squamish Nation and their presence in this area, and the Society’s work.
Randall is the Environmental Advisor for the Squamish Nation. As well as his role as President of the The Squamish River Watershed Society, he sits on the Howe Sound Fisheries Round Table. Randall has worked internationally in fisheries and watershed restoration.
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery
- 20-Jan: Stories from the Bay
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront conservation area at Cape Roger Curtis is happening
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A conservation area at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative update