Our 2016 Spring Speaker Series wrapped up with Randall Lewis, President of the Squamish River Watershed Society and Environmental Co-coordinator with the Squamish Nation. Randall talked about the Squamish Nation and their presence in this area, and the Society’s work.
Randall is the Environmental Advisor for the Squamish Nation. As well as his role as President of the The Squamish River Watershed Society, he sits on the Howe Sound Fisheries Round Table. Randall has worked internationally in fisheries and watershed restoration.
- 16-Nov: We’re grateful to the Knick Knack Nook for their donation
- 2022 Annual General Meeting
- 11-Oct: Our letter to Metro Vancouver concerning the new regional park
- 10-Jan: Letter to DFO requesting cessation of the Strait of George Herring Fishery
- 2021 Annual General Meeting
- 14-Nov: 2021 Biodiversity Project/Species Census Report
- 06-Nov: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery Plans
- 28-Sep: A decision this Fall on non-motorized use of Mt. Gardner?
- 26-Jul: Camping at Cape Roger Curtis
- 24-Jul: Get involved with the Bowen Island Biodiversity Project!