Today we were delighted to receive a generous donation of $1,266 from the Knick Knack Nook!
They very kindly donated the proceeds of this year’s auction to the Conservancy. We are very grateful for this donation from a local organization that does so much for the community, and we thank all the volunteers who worked to make the auction a success.
We will use the proceeds to fund our operations and to continue our work of preserving and protecting this special place.
Latest news and events
- 26-Mar-23: Discovering Kwilákm: a website guide
- 16-Nov-22: Thanks to the Knick Knack Nook for their donation
- 11-Oct-23: Letter to Metro Vancouver concerning the new regional park
- 14-Nov: 2021 Biodiversity Project/Species Census Report
- 26-Jul: Camping at Cape Roger Curtis
- 24-Jul: Get involved with the Bowen Island Biodiversity Project!
- 06-Dec-19: Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative update
- Fall 2009 update