We are delighted to have received a substantial donation from the folks at First Credit Union.
Earlier this year, we were contacted by the Credit Union who told us that they were running a campaign to encourage their members to switch to e-statements. For each customer who switched, they were donating $5 to organizations working to preserve local forests and natural environments, in each community where they had a presence. On Bowen Island, the Conservancy was chosen as the recipient. This resulted in a donation of over $700!
We are very grateful for this donation, and for the recognition of our work by First Credit Union.
Latest news and events
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery
- 20-Jan: Stories from the Bay
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront park at Cape Roger Curtis is happening
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative update