We are delighted to have received a substantial donation from the folks at First Credit Union.
Earlier this year, we were contacted by the Credit Union who told us that they were running a campaign to encourage their members to switch to e-statements. For each customer who switched, they were donating $5 to organizations working to preserve local forests and natural environments, in each community where they had a presence. On Bowen Island, the Conservancy was chosen as the recipient. This resulted in a donation of over $700!
We are very grateful for this donation, and for the recognition of our work by First Credit Union.
Latest news and events
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Update on the Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative
- 05-Jan: HELIT TŦE SȽOṈ,ET (Let the Herring Live)
- 2019 Annual General Meeting
- 26-Oct: Marine Atlas Open House
- 04-May: Herons, Hummingbirds, and Hawks of Bowen Island