Our 2020 Annual General Meeting was held at 1:00 pm on Saturday, November 28th, 2020, via a Zoom meeting, in accordance with the BC Government’s Ministerial Order No. M116.
- View the slides (PDF) presented during the formal business meeting.
- View the AGM minutes (PDF).
After the formal business presentation, we continued with some presentations about the newly-acquired lands at Cape Roger Curtis. Timing was:
- 1:00 pm: Formal business meeting
- 1:50 pm: Break
- 2:00 pm: “Our new waterfront lands at Cape Roger Curtis“. On December 16th we took possession of 32 acres of waterfront property at Cape Roger Curtis. We talked about some important aspects of the lands that make up the park, and answered questions.
- Owen Plowman gave an overview of the area and the park, and how this park became a reality
- Bob Turner showed a short video about the park
- Sue Ellen Fast spoke about the ecosystem on the coastal bluffs and why it needs to be protected.