We wrote to Tom Blackbird, District Recreation Officer, Recreation Sites and Trails BC, to ask that he designate the Crown Lands on Mount Gardner for non-motorized use only.
Copies of our letter went to the Minister of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development, other members of the Recreation Sites and Trails BC organization, and our Mayor and Council.
Read a PDF copy of our letter.
Latest news and events
- 20-Jan: Stories from the Bay
- 28-Nov: Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront park at Cape Roger Curtis is happening
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery