We wrote to Tom Blackbird, District Recreation Officer, Recreation Sites and Trails BC, to ask that he designate the Crown Lands on Mount Gardner for non-motorized use only.
Copies of our letter went to the Minister of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development, other members of the Recreation Sites and Trails BC organization, and our Mayor and Council.
Read a PDF copy of our letter.
Latest news and events
- 10-Jan: Letter to DFO requesting cessation of the Strait of George Herring Fishery
- 27-Nov: Annual General Meeting
- 14-Nov: 2021 Biodiversity Project/Species Census Report
- 06-Nov: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery Plans
- 28-Sep: A decision this Fall on non-motorized use of Mt. Gardner?
- 26-Jul: Camping at Cape Roger Curtis
- 24-Jul: Get involved with the Bowen Island Biodiversity Project!
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery