The Bowen Island community and government agencies—including the Bowen Island Municipality—are working together to restore socioecologic and socioeconomic integrity in Mannion Bay.
Below, you’ll find a short video about progress on the revitalization of this Howe Sound gem, Bowen’s “marine front door”, narrated by Bonny Brokenshire, the Municipality’s Manager of Parks and Environment.
- 16-Nov: We’re grateful to the Knick Knack Nook for their donation
- 2022 Annual General Meeting
- 11-Oct: Our letter to Metro Vancouver concerning the new regional park
- 10-Jan: Letter to DFO requesting cessation of the Strait of George Herring Fishery
- 2021 Annual General Meeting
- 14-Nov: 2021 Biodiversity Project/Species Census Report
- 06-Nov: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery Plans
- 28-Sep: A decision this Fall on non-motorized use of Mt. Gardner?
- 26-Jul: Camping at Cape Roger Curtis
- 24-Jul: Get involved with the Bowen Island Biodiversity Project!