The Bowen Island community and government agencies—including the Bowen Island Municipality—are working together to restore socioecologic and socioeconomic integrity in Mannion Bay.
Below, you’ll find a short video about progress on the revitalization of this Howe Sound gem, Bowen’s “marine front door”, narrated by Bonny Brokenshire, the Municipality’s Manager of Parks and Environment.
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery
- 20-Jan: Stories from the Bay
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront conservation area at Cape Roger Curtis is happening
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A conservation area at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative update