Bob Turner (a member of our Board) has made another beautiful short film about the last nine months as he went looking for Wild Nature through the “off season” (autumn, winter, and spring).
This film is part of Bob’s ongoing efforts to collect and share the stories of Wild Nature in Atl’kitsem/Howe Sound. All are posted on YouTube (search for “Bob Turner, Howe Sound”).
Latest news and events
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Update on the Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative
- 05-Jan: HELIT TŦE SȽOṈ,ET (Let the Herring Live)
- 2019 Annual General Meeting
- 26-Oct: Marine Atlas Open House
- 04-May: Herons, Hummingbirds, and Hawks of Bowen Island