Tim Pardee, Bill Newport, and others from the Club talked about their ongoing work, and answered questions.
We learned about our local Salmon Hatchery and its success, the Club’s monitoring of local streams to ensure their health, what is being done to protect the wildlife on our beaches, and the upcoming Salmon Enhancement Program Workshop, which will be held on Bowen Island over the Victoria Day weekend (see below for more details).
- 28-Nov: Annual General Meeting
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative update
- 05-Jan: HELIT TŦE SȽOṈ,ET (Let the Herring Live)
- 2019 Annual General Meeting
- 26-Oct: Marine Atlas Open House