Tim Pardee, Bill Newport, and others from the Club talked about their ongoing work, and answered questions.
We learned about our local Salmon Hatchery and its success, the Club’s monitoring of local streams to ensure their health, what is being done to protect the wildlife on our beaches, and the upcoming Salmon Enhancement Program Workshop, which will be held on Bowen Island over the Victoria Day weekend (see below for more details).
- 10-Jan: Letter to DFO requesting cessation of the Strait of George Herring Fishery
- 27-Nov: Annual General Meeting
- 14-Nov: 2021 Biodiversity Project/Species Census Report
- 06-Nov: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery Plans
- 28-Sep: A decision this Fall on non-motorized use of Mt. Gardner?
- 26-Jul: Camping at Cape Roger Curtis
- 24-Jul: Get involved with the Bowen Island Biodiversity Project!
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront conservation area at Cape Roger Curtis is happening