Tim Pardee, Bill Newport, and others from the Club talked about their ongoing work, and answered questions.
We learned about our local Salmon Hatchery and its success, the Club’s monitoring of local streams to ensure their health, what is being done to protect the wildlife on our beaches, and the upcoming Salmon Enhancement Program Workshop, which will be held on Bowen Island over the Victoria Day weekend (see below for more details).
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery
- 20-Jan: Stories from the Bay
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront park at Cape Roger Curtis is happening
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative update