Our 2016 Spring Speaker series continued on March 5th, 2016, with a presentation by DG Blair, about the Green Shores initiative.
DG holds a B.Sc. in Biological Sciences and a M.Sc. in Environmental Education and Communications. As Executive Director of the Stewardship Centre for BC since 2010, she provides leadership and facilitation of SCBC’s collaborative stewardship initiatives including Green Shores, Species at Risk, and Environmental Stewardship Community of Practice.
- 10-Jan: Letter to DFO requesting cessation of the Strait of George Herring Fishery
- 27-Nov: Annual General Meeting
- 14-Nov: 2021 Biodiversity Project/Species Census Report
- 06-Nov: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery Plans
- 28-Sep: A decision this Fall on non-motorized use of Mt. Gardner?
- 26-Jul: Camping at Cape Roger Curtis
- 24-Jul: Get involved with the Bowen Island Biodiversity Project!
- 01-Dec: Letter to DFO concerning the Herring Fishery
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- 16-Oct: Our waterfront conservation area at Cape Roger Curtis is happening