Our 2016 Spring Speaker series continued on March 5th, 2016, with a presentation by DG Blair, about the Green Shores initiative.
DG holds a B.Sc. in Biological Sciences and a M.Sc. in Environmental Education and Communications. As Executive Director of the Stewardship Centre for BC since 2010, she provides leadership and facilitation of SCBC’s collaborative stewardship initiatives including Green Shores, Species at Risk, and Environmental Stewardship Community of Practice.
- 28-Nov: Annual General Meeting
- 02-Aug: An outing at Mannion Bay
- 06-Jun: Prohibit motorized use of Mount Gardner
- 14-Mar: A Park at Cape Roger Curtis!
- 22-Feb: The ongoing necessity of land and marine protection
- 09-Feb: Oppose the Salish Sea commercial herring fishery
- 05-Jan: Howe Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve initiative update
- 05-Jan: HELIT TŦE SȽOṈ,ET (Let the Herring Live)
- 2019 Annual General Meeting
- 26-Oct: Marine Atlas Open House